31st January 2016, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

What type of jobs I can get after completion of graduation with geography honours and masters in mass communication?

i have completed graduation with geography hons with 42 percent marks and master degree with mass communication with 54 percent marks. now i am working as a sales officer in a private bank. please tell me what kind of job is apropriate and best for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do post graduation course in mass communication after completion of graduation in English honours?
  2. Am I eligible to do masters in mass communication after completion of BA in English?
  3. Is it possible to do masters in Psychology after completion of graduation in mass communication?
  4. After B.Sc general can I do Masters in Geography without honours?
  5. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
  6. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  7. What job I can get if I have completed post graduation in mass communication?
  8. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  9. What is the scope available after completion of graduation in geography honours?
  10. What should I do to enter into Teaching field having done Graduation in Mass Communication?
  11. English honours along with Mass Communication after 12th Commerce? From where and how to do?
  12. How to prepare for Ph.D Mass Communication exam? Which books to opt for? Date of exam and fee structure for the course?
  13. Is it possible for me to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.A Journalism and Mass communication?
  14. Doing mass communication as graduation course will benefit for qualifying IAS exams?
  15. Can I get admission to study B.Ed in Mass Communication if completed PG in Photography and in Creative Digital Media?
  16. Required Eligibility criteria to get into CBI?
  17. Preparation for mass communication entrance exams? books? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
14th February 2016, 08:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of jobs I can get after completion of graduation with geography honours and masters in mass communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed graduation with geography hons with 42 percent marks and master degree with mass communication with 54 percent marks. now i am working as a sales officer in a private bank. please tell me what kind of job is apropriate and best for me.
There is good job opportunity available after completing Master Degree in Mass Communication. One can find job opportunity in various field such as, Newspapers, Periodicals and Magazines, Websites, Radio and various TV channels.

- One can also work as a freelancer. Those who having good experience in Television field can work as a,

- Chief Editor/Resident Editor
- Sub Editor
- News /Feature Editor
- Associate Editor
- Proofreader
15th February 2016, 10:47 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: What type of jobs I can get after completion of graduation with geography honours and masters in mass communication?

Look you have opted for 2 different courses in your graduation and masters. It is upto you which stream would you use as a future career option. If you choose geography then the prospect is limited to GIS and teaching. If you opt for JMC then career prospects will be much better like reporter of any magazine, daily or news media. News anchoring, or editing related jobs in news media or magazines/dailies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?