11th February 2015, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do post graduate diploma course in Event Management after completing diploma in Nursing?

I have completed diploma in nursing. i want to join for post graduate diploma in event management. am i eligible for that.?

9th April 2015, 08:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do post graduate diploma course in Event Management after completing diploma in Nursing?

For post graduate diploma one must have a degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 50% marks. You have got diploma qualification which is not enough for getting admission in a post graduate diploma in event management. Most of the institute give admission on the basis of entrance exam. Therefore, you have to apply for admission in a degree course and after completion you can apply for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?