28th May 2012, 10:00 PM
karangel

Can I get admission in Post Graduation course in London UK after scoring 45% in graduation?

I have 45% IN GRADUATION, CAN i get admission in post graduation course in London UK?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any University take in candidates for B.Ed based on the post graduation course?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Imperial College of London to study Post Graduation program after completing MBBS?
  3. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after scoring 42% in graduation and post graduation? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility to get admission in B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 59% in Post Graduation and 44% in Graduation?
  5. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after scoring 42% in graduation and post graduation?
  6. Am I eligible to appear for UGC exam after scoring 46% in graduation and 52% in Post Graduation? I am from General Category
  7. What is the minimum marks required in graduation for getting admission of post graduation course?
  8. Can I do Ph.D in Physics if I have opted biology in intermediate?
  9. Can I do post graduation from Amity University if I failed in my Graduation?
  10. Am I eligible for PO in SBI after scoring 53% in graduation and 60% in PG? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How much percentage is required in post graduation to get admission for B.Ed course?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after scoring less than 50% marks in Graduation and Post Graduation?
  13. Eligibility of M.Sc Statistics after B.Sc Mathematics?
  14. What to do after doing BSc Pass course?
  15. Can I do Hospital Management course having backlogs in B.Com course?
  16. How to get admission for Post graduation course in computer science?
  17. Can I get admission to any of the post graduation course when I have not scored 50% marks in Graduation?
  18. Will I be able to do post graduation course from Amity University if I failed in one of the 5th semester subject in my Graduation course?
30th May 2016, 07:13 PM
Sammy24*7
Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in Post Graduation course in London UK after scoring 45% in graduation?

The admission application selection is not only depended on your graduation marks it also depends on your IELTS score, projects you have done, letter of recommendation, etc.
So you should try and apply for the universities, just keep the other sores high enough to get shortlisted for the universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?