2nd August 2015, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do post graduation in Archaeology after completion of B.Com Computers?

Am I eligible to do post graduation in Archaeology after completion of B.Com Computers? Will that help me to have a better future or not? I have interest on doing Archaeology but will that help me now or not? Can someone please let me know the answer on the same?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
2nd August 2015, 11:53 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do post graduation in Archaeology after completion of B.Com Computers?

No, you are not eligible to do post graduation in Archaeology after completion of B.Com Computers.

Eligibility for Post Graduation in Archaeology :

Candidate must have completed graduation in History with 55% marks from any recognised university.
3rd August 2015, 12:44 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do post graduation in Archaeology after completion of B.Com Computers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do post graduation in Archaeology after completion of B.Com Computers? Will that help me to have a better future or not? I have interest on doing Archaeology but will that help me now or not? Can someone please let me know the answer on the same?

Thank you!
After completion of B.Com degree, you are not eligible for post graduation in Archaeology.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in Archaeology from a recognized university are eligible for study in post graduation in Archaeology.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?