17th November 2016, 10:14 PM
VERMAPUMPS

Am I eligible to get admission in MBA after completing B.Sc (honors) Biotechnology?

Respected Sir, I have passed my 10+2 with Medical stream and now I am pursuing B.Sc (honors) Biotechnology. I want to know that am I eligible to get admission in MBA after completing B.Sc (honors) Biotechnology? Please answer as soon as possible.
Satish Kumar.

Related Questions:
  1. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  2. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  3. Can I get a job after completing B.Sc biotechnology only? What is the scope of doing MBA after that?
  4. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?
  5. Can I get admission in B.Sc 2nd year honors after completing B.Sc 1st year from science stream?
  6. Which course should I opt after completing BSc between MBA and MSc Biotechnology?
  7. Can I apply for M.Sc in Biotechnology or Microbiology after completing B.Sc Zoology Honors? -- [New]
  8. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after doing BSc Biotechnology? What is the procedure to join MBA?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission in M.Tech after completing BSc? I am a student of BSc Chemistry Honors
  10. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  11. Am i eligible for TRB after completing BSc Biotechnology
  12. What are the options after completing bachelors degree in biotechnology honors?
  13. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in Life Sciences?
  14. MBA or MSc. after BSc Biotechnology (Honors) ? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Completed BSc Biotechnology last year with 54% : Am I eligible for MBA Pharma course? Universities in India offering this course?
  16. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  17. How to get admission into Biotechnology? What is the percentage criteria for admission into BSc Biotechnology?
  18. Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Sc after the completion of B.Sc Honors in Food & Nutrition?
18th November 2016, 10:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in MBA after completing B.Sc (honors) Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VERMAPUMPS View Post
Respected Sir, I have passed my 10+2 with Medical stream and now I am pursuing B.Sc (honors) Biotechnology. I want to know that am I eligible to get admission in MBA after completing B.Sc (honors) Biotechnology? Please answer as soon as possible.
Satish Kumar.
After completion of B.Sc degree, you are eligible for MBA course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exam. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.

Entrance exams for MBA course are CAT, MAT, XAT and CMAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?