24th September 2015, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for M.Sc. in Quantum Physics after 46.8% marks in B.Sc.?

Sir/madam.

I have completed B.Sc. (PCM) with aggregate 46.8% mark. I want to know that if i am eligible for M.Sc. in Quantum Physics?

Related Questions:
25th September 2015, 02:36 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for M.Sc. in Quantum Physics after 46.8% marks in B.Sc.?

I am sorry to say this but you are not eligible for the course of M.Sc as you have not got 50% marks in your B.Sc.
To pursue the course of M.Sc you need to get at least 50% marks in your B.Sc.
As you have not been able to get 50% marks in your B.Sc you are not eligible for the course of M.Sc in Quantum Physics.
25th September 2015, 05:49 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for M.Sc. in Quantum Physics after 46.8% marks in B.Sc.?

Yes, you are eligible for M.Sc in Quantum Physics after 46.8% marks in B.Sc.
Candidate must have passed B.Sc. in Physics or Mathematics or B.E./B.Tech. in Applied Physics/Radio Physics and Electronics/Computer Science /Mechanical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering/Applied Opto-electronics in order to get admission in M.Sc in Quantum Physics.
25th September 2015, 07:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/madam.

I have completed B.Sc. (PCM) with aggregate 46.8% mark. I want to know that if i am eligible for M.Sc. in Quantum Physics?
No, you are not eligible for M.Sc in Quantum Physics because you have completed B.Sc degree in PCM.

Those candidates who have completed B.Sc degree in Physics/ Quantum Physics from a recognized university are eligible for M.Sc in Quantum Physics.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?