27th December 2013, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MA English from JNU?

I have done graduation in B.COM with 49% marks but I also done post graduation in M.COM with 50%marks I would like to do MA ENGLISH from jnu am i eligible for this?

29th December 2013, 06:45 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for MA English from JNU?

Master of Arts in English and the course is divided into four semester and duration of course is 2 years. To apply for this examination, the candidate need to completed graduate degree from a recognized University or equivalent qualification. The candidate must secure at least 50-60% Marks in their examination. Any discipline candidate can apply for M.A English.

Coming to your query :- To join JNU(Jawaharalal Nehru University), the candidate need to appear for entrance examination. The entrance examination will be conducted in the month of May every year. The exam notification will be available in the month of March or April in the official website of JNU.

Eligibility Criteria for JNU(M.A English) :- The candidate should have a completed bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and must secure at least 50% Marks in their graduation. According to the notification, you are not eligible to apply for M.A English Course.
29th December 2013, 06:47 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Master of Arts in English and the course is divided into four semester and duration of course is 2 years. To apply for this examination, the candidate need to completed graduate degree from a recognized University or equivalent qualification. The candidate must secure at least 50-60% Marks in their examination. Any discipline candidate can apply for M.A English.

Coming to your query :- To join JNU(Jawaharalal Nehru University), the candidate need to appear for entrance examination. The entrance examination will be conducted in the month of May every year. The exam notification will be available in the month of March or April in the official website of JNU.

Eligibility Criteria for JNU(M.A English) :- The candidate should have a completed bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and must secure at least 50% Marks in their graduation. According to the notification, you are not eligible to apply for M.A English Course. But other than English course, you are eligible to apply for JNU.
15th May 2019, 05:01 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Candidates must have a Bachelor's Degree in any discipline under 10+2+3 education pattern from any state or Nationally recognised Institute or university.

Candidates must be competent adequately with at least 55 percent marks at graduation level aggregate of all subjects.
20th May 2019, 11:16 AM
Rahimaan

JNU Eligibility Criteria 2019 for M.A. in English:--

Candidates must have a Bachelor's Degree in any discipline under 10+2+3 academic pattern.
Candidates need to have obtained minimum 50 percent marks to be eligible for admissions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?