19th January 2014, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Master course done BA pass from Delhi university 12 years back?

Dear Sir
I have completed my graduation from university of delhi in the year of 2002 with B.A (Pass Course) without devision
I want to know that, am i eligible for master course ?
if not then what is the best option for me for master degree, now i am working in a company

Thank You

5th March 2014, 07:53 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Master course done BA pass from Delhi university 12 years back?

You may apply for your Masters degree.As Delhi University is a recognized university you may generally go for the Post graduation even after few years later.To go for the Masters degree such as MA course you must have a minimum of Bachelor degree from a recognized university.or else its equivalent degree from recognized university is allowed.The minimum percentage you must have obtained is 50% for general candidates.If it is for the reserved candidates then the percentage required is 45% of marks.

The above degree you may join Post graduation under Regular course.But you may also join under Sponsored full time course.The category is sponsored by a recognized R&D organization,or government organization or else NGO for doing your masters degree(MA) on full time basis.Under this course you must be a regular employee of your organization with minimum of two years of experience at the time of admission for your Masters degree.As you are with the experience you maay apply under this program.Remember sponsorship must be attached with the Application form.

The masters degree minimum duration is of 2 years and the maximum duration would be around up to 6 years.If you can not join under any of the above schemes,then I would recommend you too for the Distance masters degree.Remember if you go for this scheme,then make sure your university is recognized by the Distance Education council.So through above any of methods you may go for your Masters degree.
15th June 2021, 03:30 PM
Singhskomal

Default Re: Am I eligible for Master course done BA pass from Delhi university 12 years back?

You are graduate means you are eligible to get admission in master's degree....Delhi University is recognised University...so you can get admission in postgraduate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?