8th August 2012, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Ph.D in Mathematics?

I want to do phd mathmetics in Algeara can you give me help.

Related Questions:
  1. Details of fees for M.Sc Mathematics? Procedure to join through correspondence?
  2. Whether Ph.D(Mathematics) from Andhra University is valid in Odisha? Procedure to join Ph.D programme?
  3. How can I directly join Ph.D mathematics? I have completed MSc Mathematics
  4. Procedure to join IPS and CBI? Duration for these Exams? Is it a good choice to choose Mathematics as Optional subject for Main Exam? Information regarding Interview procedure for this?
  5. How can I study Ph.D in Mathematics directly being a M.Sc post graduate?
  6. Procedure to join Ph.D in Mathematics?
  7. How can I join Research and Analysis Wing? Procedure to join it?
  8. How to join LLB after finishing BSc Mathematics?
  9. How to take admission for BCA after scoring 54% in 12th?
  10. Procedure to become a RAW Agent? Age and qualification required?
  11. What should I study among Science, Commerce and Arts after 10th to join RAW? Procedure and age limit to join RAW?
  12. How can I join IBFS institute if I am a BSc Mathematics Hons student?
  13. How can I join Ph.D in Mathematics being a candidate having completed BE in Information Science and with 7 years of work experience in Software Industry?
  14. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University? -- [New]
  15. How to join MSc Mathematics after completing Bsc statistics through regular stream
  16. Procedure to study Ph.D in University of Oxford for M.Sc(Mathematics) student?
  17. Different institutes where I can do M.Tech in Mathematics? Procedure to apply for them?
  18. How to do engineering after completing BSc with Physics
15th March 2014, 11:25 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Ph.D in Mathematics?

Completion of Masters level education in the relevant subject of research is mandatory for Ph.D. There are universities which allow exception to this rule for engineers and doctors who have pursued B.E./B.Tech or M.B.B.S. Going by the UGC rules, aspirant need to clear some sort of entrance exam/interview like UGC NET for getting admitted to Ph.D program. Any Ph.D programme consists of thesis writing, research and presentation. As far as eligibility is concerned, you need to have Masters Degree in the relevant field. There will be presentation of Thesis Topic and interview conducted by specific institutes after the entrance exam results.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?