2nd February 2016, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Admission in M.Com in Mumbai University after having KT in third semester in graduation?

I have one kt in third semester but I have cleared fifth & sixth semester properly want to pursue for further studies M.Com, can I get admission for M.Com in Mumbai University?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in M.Com in Mumbai University after having KT in third semester in graduation? -- [New]
  2. Can I get admission to study M.Com in Mumbai University having KT in 3rd semester of B.Com?
  3. Can I get admission to study M.Com in Mumbai University having a KT in B.Com 3rd semester?
  4. How to take admission for M.Com Part I?
  5. How to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  6. How may i join M.Com course through distance learning from Mumbai University? What's the fee structure and last date of admission?
  7. Am I eligible for 3 years LLB having low marks in B.Com and M.Com?
  8. How to take admission for M.Com from Mumbai University? How much is the fees?
  9. MCom Admission Schedule in Mumbai University? BEd colleges neares to Belapur? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to take admission for M.Com from Mumbai University in distance level? What is the fee structure?
  11. How to take admission for external M.Com from Mumbai University
  12. Last date to get admission for M.Com course in Mumbai University? Required Documents to join this course?
  13. How to take admission in M.Phil in Accountancy subject?
  14. Which will be more easier to do between CS and CA course?
  15. Can I get admission to study Distance M.Com in Mumbai University having KT in T.Y.B.Com?
  16. Am I eligible to take admission in Pune University after scoring 80 marks and doing graduation in BSc computer science from Mumbai university
  17. Possible to join LLB after completion of post graduation (MCom)?
  18. Will Mumbai University accept my graduation done from CMJ University?
15th June 2016, 01:43 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in M.Com in Mumbai University after having KT in third semester in graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have one kt in third semester but I have cleared fifth & sixth semester properly want to pursue for further studies M.Com, can I get admission for M.Com in Mumbai University?
Mumbai University is one of the reputed university for M.Com Admission. The Important notification about the admission and other details are published in the official website of the Mumbai University.

Eligibility Criteria:

The candidate must complete Bachelor Degree in Commerce with Mathematics subject from a recognized university. The candidate must score at least 50% of marks at Graduation level.

Contact Information:
University of Mumbai
CST Rd, Kalina, Santacruz East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400098 ‎
022 2654 3000 ‎
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?