18th May 2015, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study M.Phil if pursuing M.A.(Political Science) in Punjabi Medium?

Hi Sir,
I want to know that can I do M.Phil
after completing M.A.(Political science) in Punjabi Medium?
Please tell me I am eligible or not?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take coaching for NET and Punjab state TET? I have done B.A and B.Ed in Punjabi Medium
  2. How to do M.Phil from university through correspondence after qualifying M.A B.ed with SSD/Punjabi? Which university is offering M.Phil in correspondence?
  3. How can I change my language for mode of instruction to English in MA as earlier it was Punjabi during graduation?
  4. Can I do BBA after passing 12th commerce in Punjabi Medium?
  5. How to do M.Phil after completing MSc computer science?
  6. Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Neuroscience if pursuing B.Sc in Life Science?
  7. Part time M.Phil holder is eligible for Lecturer job?
  8. List of institutions offering B.Ed(Hindi medium) in Pune? I've done my B.Sc(home science) and M.A(Hindi medium)
  9. Syllabus for Law and governance entrance test in JNU?
  10. Where a PhD holder can get admission in M.Phil?
  11. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  12. Am I eligible to teach in engineering college having M.Sc and M.Phil in Mathematics?
  13. Is it necessary to clear for Punjabi test to apply for jobs in Punjab after completing B.Ed from Haryana?
  14. Am i eligible to teach assistant professor in engineering college?
  15. How to do M.Phil from distance education scheme after doing MSc Physics from Punjabi University in Patiala? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How may I pursue MA in English now? I am 45 years old and did M.Ed in Punjabi few years back?
  17. Am I eligible to write Group 1 Exam being a candidate pursuing BE in Chennai? Which are the best books to prepare for this Exam?
  18. Is there any entrance to join M.Phil? What is the procedure to join the course?
23rd May 2015, 12:54 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study M.Phil if pursuing M.A.(Political Science) in Punjabi Medium?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,
I want to know that can I do M.Phil
after completing M.A.(Political science) in Punjabi Medium?
Please tell me I am eligible or not?
Waiting for your reply.
You have completed M.A in Political Science so you are eligible for M.Phil course.

The educational qualification required for M.Phil exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for M.Phil entrance exam.

There is no age criteria for M.Phil exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?