5th October 2011, 06:56 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to clear for Punjabi test to apply for jobs in Punjab after completing B.Ed from Haryana?

hi, this is ravinder. i studied from haryana and now live in punjab. i want to do the study of B.ed and i do not have punjabi background. i heard here that if i do b.ed here and apply job in punjab only i'll have to pass a punjabi test, is it right? if i do b.ed in harayan and later on i apply a job in punjab can i take a test then? can i do my b.ed without punjabi and go for punjabi test only if i apply a job in punjab. i never studied punjabi so it is very difficult for me to do now. you give me solution, what should i do.
thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a lecturer after graduation? I want to know about PCS
  2. How may I join M.Phil program in Punjabi from Punjab university in Patiala after completing post graduation in Punjabi? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I apply for PMT, Punjab? I am pursuing 12th from Punjab and having residential of Haryana
  4. Any opportunity for government jobs in Haryana and Punjab for those who have completed BAMS from Punjab?
  5. Will I be eligible for Punjab Medical entrance test after passing 11th from Haryana and 12th from Punjab?
  6. How may I get an IPO No. to apply a Government Job in other state? I am from Punjab and want to any job in Haryana. I don't have domicile of Haryana
  7. Shall I be eligible for Punjab medical entrance test? I have passed 11th from Haryana and 12th from Punjab and having resident of Haryana
  8. Is it possible to do B.Ed in Kolkata after completing education in Punjab and PG in Punjabi?
  9. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT? I have done my schooling from Punjab and having residential of Haryana
  10. How to prepare for Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk test?
  11. Government jobs related to my qualification in Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh state? What is the eligibility criteria?
  12. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  13. How can I join Punjabi University after completing M.A?
  14. How to take coaching for NET and Punjab state TET? I have done B.A and B.Ed in Punjabi Medium
  15. How to get private job after completing B.Sc with Statistics?
  16. How to apply for Ph.D course after completion of MCA course with 78% marks from Punjabi University? -- [New]
  17. What is the syllabus for preliminary test of Punjab and Haryana high court
  18. Information about the colleges in which i can take admission after scoring 942 marks in 12th?
9th May 2012, 01:37 PM
rati23dec

Default Re: Is it necessary to clear for Punjabi test to apply for jobs in Punjab after completing B.Ed from Haryana?

Educational qualification: The candidate should be a graduate in any discipline with 60% of marks or equivalent from recognized institute or university. SC/ST/PWD candidates 55% marks or equivalent are elible to apply. This post requires the candidates to have working knowledge of MS Office. The educational qualification mentioned above should have acquired as on 01.07.2011.

Age limit: The age limit for Management Trainee jobs 2012 at Punjab National Bank should be between 20 to 28 years as on 01.07.2011. However upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for Physically challenged candidates.
29th July 2012, 11:01 PM
samatha89
Member+

Arrow Re: Is it necessary to clear for Punjabi test to apply for jobs in Punjab after completing B.Ed from Haryana?

Educational qualification: The candidate should be a graduate in any discipline with 60% of marks or equivalent from recognized institute or university. SC/ST/PWD candidates 55% marks or equivalent are elible to apply. This post requires the candidates to have working knowledge of MS Office. The educational qualification mentioned above should have acquired as on 01.07.2011.

Age limit: The age limit for Management Trainee jobs 2012 at Punjab National Bank should be between 20 to 28 years as on 01.07.2011. However upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for Physically challenged candidates.
29th September 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to clear for Punjabi test to apply for jobs in Punjab after completing B.Ed from Haryana?

i have done graduation from haryana and now i am living in punjab and there is a condition i want to do a government job in punjab then i have to pass punjabi 10th exam.pls show me the form of 10th punjabi exam and date of exam
11th March 2013, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

i have done 10 th in 1997 but i do not have punjabi in 10 th now can i give exam for punjabi subject separately so i can be eligible for punjab jobs plz guide me send ur feedback
11th March 2013, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

i have just completed my 11th grade with non med stream from cbse board...bt now i feel that i should give10th standard punjabi exam as i m staying in chandigarh presently and as punjabi is very necessary in punjab..i have even studied punjabi till my 7th grade....so is it possible to give the exam now....through any (cbse or punjab) board..... kindly help me out..
thanxx
14th August 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

is it important to clear Punjabi exam to get a govt job in Punjab?
19th December 2013, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

I got married in Punjab and now I want to apply for govt. jobs out here.. i m not eligible as i haven't cleared Punjabi in matric standard.. can i give Punjabi exam separately? if yes whats the procedure?
plz mail me at [email protected]
18th January 2014, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

how to perpare for pstet examinatiom pls tell me method
3rd July 2019, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Does Punjab govt. Gives chances to clear punjabi test in 6 month or 1 year .....what is the process please tell me.
My mail id is. [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?