10th August 2015, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study M.Sc(Geophysics) being a B.Sc(Physics) Honours student? Percentage required to get admission?

Sir,
What are the minimum percentage necessary in B.Sc(Physics) to join M.Sc Geophysics? Now I am studying B.Sc(Physics) at Kerala University. I have taken Physics Honours with the complementary papers, Maths And Electronics.
So, I am eligible to take M.Sc in Geophysics course?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Psychology honours in Bethune or Gokhale or Lady Brabourne college? Percentage of marks required in HS?
  2. Minimum percentage required to take up Sociology honours in Presidency College?
  3. Percentage required to be eligible for Statistics honours? College under DU?
  4. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
  5. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for B.Com honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the percentage required for admission in economics?
  7. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc(Zoology) after completing 12th? List of colleges which offer admission in Ludhiana? Percentage required to get admission?
  8. Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study Physiology in Presidency College?
  9. Percentage of marks required in Higher Secondary to study Chemistry honours at Jadavpur university?
  10. Percentage required in 12th class to get admission for B.Com honors from Jammu University?
  11. Percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I study Geography Honours in Calcutta University if secured 75.74% in WBCHSE Board exam?
  13. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  14. Can I get admission to study B.Sc/B.Com/B.A.(Economics) Honours in Delhi University if secured 80% in 12th Science? Difference between them?
  15. How can I get admission to study M.Com in Calcutta University if pursuing B.Com in IGNOU? Percentage required to get admission?
  16. Difference between B.Tech honours and B.Sc honours?
  17. MAy I get the chance to study Chemistry honours in Bethune? How many Chemistry honours seats are there?
  18. Eligibility criteria, qualification required and scholarship to study M.Sc in Cambridge University, UK for B.Sc(Anthropology) student?
13th August 2015, 11:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study M.Sc(Geophysics) being a B.Sc(Physics) Honours student? Percentage required to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
What are the minimum percentage necessary in B.Sc(Physics) to join M.Sc Geophysics? Now I am studying B.Sc(Physics) at Kerala University. I have taken Physics Honours with the complementary papers, Maths And Electronics.
So, I am eligible to take M.Sc in Geophysics course?
You have completed B.Sc degree in Physics so you are eligible for M.Sc degree in Geophysics.

Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Geophysics in Kerala University:-

Those candidates who have completed B.Sc degree in Physics or its equivalent from a recognized university are eligible for M.Sc in Geophysics.

Your age should be above 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?