14th August 2016, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for TANCET counseling?

I have got 21.383 normalized marks and -0.667 actual mark in TANCET. Am I eligible for counseling with this much marks?

Related Questions:
16th August 2016, 05:54 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TANCET counseling?

TANCET stands for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test. This examination is conducted every year by Anna University on behalf of the Tamil Nadu Government. By this examination you can get admission in the following courses like MCA, MBA, M.Tech, M.E, M.Plan, M.Arch.

For Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test candidate must have bachelor degree from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in bachelor degree for open category is 50% and 45% in the case of candidates belonging to reserved category.

Sorry to say you are not eligible Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test counseling because the minimum marks required to attend the TANCET counselling is 40 to 45 marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?