14th August 2016, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in M.Sc after completion of B.Sc with 67.7%?

I have passed B.Sc in 2016 with 67.7% from Gujarat university but I haven't got admission in any university for MSc. I want to take admission in MSc. Please guide me where I can take admission and how?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get any college in Kolkata providing MSc after completion of BSc General?
  2. Which course have more scope in M.Sc course after completion of B.Sc?
  3. How can I do B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc? Required criteria to get admission for M.Sc in ISRO?
  4. Which stream has the best prospects in india and Abroad after completion of MSc?
  5. What are the opportunities after completion of MSc Forensic Course?
  6. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  7. Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission in M.Sc(IT/CS) if completed B.Sc General? Which college offers admission? Can I apply for BSNL JTO exam after M.Sc?
  9. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science?
  10. How can I do MSc nursing after completion of BSc Nursing?
  11. What should I do to get admission in MSc? I am studying BSc Sem 3
  12. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  13. How to do MSc statistics after pursuing BSc degree in Maths and Statistics
  14. What was the cut-off percentage for last year M.Sc(geography) admission? I've secured 61% marks in Geography
  15. Which is the best subject to take in M.Sc after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?
  16. How to get admission in MSc Agriculture? Exam required for MSc?
  17. How to get admission in MSc forensic sciences? I am doing BSc in medical
  18. Is there any direct admission for MSc in Physics in Rajabazar Science College
15th August 2016, 06:27 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Sc after completion of B.Sc with 67.7%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed B.Sc in 2016 with 67.7% from Gujarat university but I haven't got admission in any university for MSc. I want to take admission in MSc. Please guide me where I can take admission and how?

The students after completion of B.Sc course can apply to the M.Sc course. The students should select the colleges and then apply to them through the application forms available for this purpose. The selection to the M.Sc will be done through an entrance test and or through the marks scored in the qualifying examinations. So you have to prepare well for the entrance test to get admission. The course can also be studied through correspondence mode in various universities in India.
17th August 2016, 11:43 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Sc after completion of B.Sc with 67.7%?

To take admission to study M.Sc after the completion of B.Sc with 67.7%, candidates first of all must apply in the different Colleges offering M.Sc course and collect the application form for the above course.
Then candidates need to appear in the Entrance examination in order to get admission. Some of the Colleges also provide admission though the marks obtained in B.Sc. So, you must prepare well for the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?