20th August 2014, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

IS GRE compulsory for masters in German University? How much score is required?

Hi.i do b.e. mechanical. i want m.s. in German university. gre is compulsory for university?how many score is require for gre? in ielts how many band require?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MS in german university? How much score is required for GRE?
  2. Syllabus to pursue M.Tech in Civil Engineering from Germany?
  3. How much score is required in GRE to do MS after scoring 59.8%? Is it compulsory to take up IELTS exam?
  4. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  5. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
  6. IELTS , German Language Test, GRE: for Masters in Germany which all exams to clear?
  7. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  8. How many levels of german language course should I complete to study MS in German university? I am pursuing B.Tech in bio medical with 72% marks and scored 1120 marks in GRE.
  9. Is it necessary to appear in GMAT or GRE for the admission in Germany if secured 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  10. How to do Mtech in biotechnology from abroad after btech in biotechnology from India?
  11. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  12. Procedure to do Research in Mathematics in Germany? Which are the scholarship schemes available?
  13. Details about GRE: Scope and colleges accepting GRE scores? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  15. How much score is required in GRE to get into a good university? What is the fee structure?
  16. How much score is required in GRE to get funding?
  17. Information and requirements to do MS in Germany?
  18. Required percentage to get admission for German University for Masters course?
16th September 2014, 08:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: IS GRE compulsory for masters in German University? How much score is required?

No, GRE is not mandatory for pursuing masters in germany, but you need to appear for the TOEFL or IELTS to prove your english language proficiency and you may also need to test your German Language proficiency by appearing for the german language test.

Most of the universities in Germany does not require your GRE score whereas only less universities in Germany ask for the GRE course. So, it is not mandatiry to appear for the GRE exam for doing masters in Germany.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?