23rd June 2018, 01:15 AM
Shaista Ruhi Khan

Is it compulsory to do BEd to become a permanent staff member in CBSE school having 25 years of teaching experience?

Hello, I am teaching from last 25 years. I did DEd course and teaching in a CBSE school on temporary base. I want to make it permanent. So, I need to know that is it compulsory to do BEd course for becoming permanent staff member?

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a NCC officer?
  2. Is B.Ed course compulsory for CBSE private school in primary?
  3. How to go for B.Ed correspondence in Nagpur? How to apply for the course?
  4. How can I get admission in B.Ed with 49% marks in B.Com and 5 years of teching experience in CBSE school?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for doing B.Ed? Am I eligible if I have teaching experience for 5 years?
  6. Even after having years of Teaching experience it it mandatory have M.Ed degree for teaching in B.Ed college?
  7. Am I eligible to do BEd from IGNOU if I have only 38 percentage marks in graduation?
  8. How to apply for B.Ed course in Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Teaching opportunities in any Government school for 43 years old M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate who has 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi?
  10. Guidelines to get a permanent job at the age of 49 years?
  11. Possibility to get job in Kendriya Vidyalaya School for an experienced Teacher?
  12. What are the jobs other than private school teacher after B.Sc, M.A in Maths and B.Ed with 4 years of experience?
  13. How to do 1 year B.Ed course in Distance Learning after completion of MBA in Finance and with 3 years of work Experience?
  14. Eligibility for B.Ed after 2 years teaching experience?
  15. Is there any vacancy for PGT as a permanent government teacher? Details about the current vacancies in this field?
  16. Can I get admission in B.Ed course of IGNOU after completing M.A in English and having 2 years of teaching experience?
  17. How to do Teacher Training on 12th basis being an Arts student?
  18. After studying M.Com distance course what should I do?
28th June 2018, 04:22 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to do BEd to become a permanent staff member in CBSE school having 25 years of teaching experience?

No, it is not compulsory to have B.Ed degree from recruitment as permanent teacher in CBSE affiliated school.

But, with D.Ed qualification you are eligible for only as primary teacher not eligible for TGT or PGT.

You also have to qualify in CTET after B.Ed course for recruitment. For more details visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
29th June 2018, 02:33 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to do BEd to become a permanent staff member in CBSE school having 25 years of teaching experience?

Yes, you are eligible for recruitment as permanent teacher in government after qualifying in CTET examination.

As per your qualification you can appear in CTET examination conducted by CBSE for recruitment as primary teacher.

So, you can appear in examination.

For recruitment as TGT or PGT you have to pursue bachelor degree and B.Ed course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?