4th June 2017, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Ed from Pacific University, Udaipur equivalent to B.Ed from Berhampur University?

Sir, I have passed B.Ed degree regular from Pacific university Udaipur Rajasthan date July 2013. Whether the B.Ed degree is equivalent to B.Ed from Berhampur university. Please tell me and how could I get equivalence, kindly send my email- [email protected]. Thank you sir.

6th June 2017, 03:46 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is B.Ed from Pacific University, Udaipur equivalent to B.Ed from Berhampur University?

Since both Pacific University and Berhampur University are affiliated from UGC (University Grants Commission) and Association of Indian Universities, hence their degrees for B.Ed are equivalence.
You can apply for TET or CTET without any problem.
29th July 2019, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is B.Ed from Pacific University, Udaipur equivalent to B.Ed from Berhampur University?

Is pacific university eqivalent in berhempur university?
17th August 2019, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Ed from Pacific university udaipur equivalent to B.Ed from which university of odisha?
6th December 2021, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW THAT PACIFIC UNIVERSITY UDAIPUR B.ED COURSE IS EQUIVALENT FROM WHICH UNIVERSITY IN ODISHA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?