26th April 2015, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study M.Sc in Nanotechnology? Course fee of M.Sc(Nanotechnology) in Bharathiar University?

Hello,
I would like to know about the
course fee of M.Sc in Nanotechnology
in Bharathiar University. Can you
tell me I can get benefits of doing this M.Sc?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges providing MSc Nanotechnology in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  2. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  3. can pharma students enter into nanotech stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Colleges in Mumbai offering MSc in Nanotechnology? Fee structure of the course in the colleges?
  5. Which are the colleges offering MSc in Nano Science/Nanotechnology in India
  6. Is it possible to do MSc Nanotechnology after BSc Microbiology?
  7. Colleges in India offering MSc Nanotechnology course? Scholarships available to do the course? Fee structure details?
  8. Distance M.Sc Bioinformatics through Bharathiar university is preferrable? Will this degree be valid?
  9. Top colleges for Msc in Electronics under bharathiar university
  10. Scope for nanotechnology after doing my msc in uk
  11. Which institute is good to pickup for Ph.D Nanotechnology in Gujarat?
  12. Institutes offering dual degree MSc M.Tech program in Nanotechnology? What is their fee structure and the admission process?
  13. Which are the colleges offering MSc in Nanotechnology? I have completed BSc
  14. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nanotechnology after completing graduation with BSc Biotechnology? Which are the colleges/universities?
  15. How to study MSc Physics after scoring 69.5%?
  16. Are PCM subjects enough to be eligible to pursue B.Tech Nanotechnology? Does Amity University offer any B.Tech and M.Tech courses in Nanotechnology?
  17. Which are the other government universities where I can do my Ph.D in Psychology? I have completed MSc in applied psychology with 70% marks from Bharathiar University(Distance Education)
  18. How to do a project in Nanotechnology after doing M.Tech in Nanotechnology
28th April 2015, 10:19 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study M.Sc in Nanotechnology? Course fee of M.Sc(Nanotechnology) in Bharathiar University?

For your kind information, there is no such course offered by Bhartiyar University means M.Sc in Nanotechnology is not offered by Bhartiyar University that is why we are sorry to inform you anything about this.

There are some other subjects in which M.Sc is offered by Bhartiyar University such as -

M.Sc in Applied Psychology
M.Sc in IT
M.Sc in Mathematics
M.Sc in CS
M.Sc in Bio-Informatics
M.Sc in Physics
M.Sc in Chemistry
M.Sc in Botany
M.Sc in Zoology
M.Sc in Environmental Science
M.Sc in Custom Design and Fashion Technology
M.Sc in Electronic Media
M.Sc in Animation, Game Design and Development

So finally there is no such course offered by this university but I have listed names of few good universities which offers M.Sc in Nanotechnology and you can get admission in this course and start the journey of your career :

>> Algappa University
>> Amity Institute of Nanotechnology
>> Amrita Center for Nanosciences
>> Jamia Milia Islamia University
>> Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
>> National Institute of Technology - Kurukshetra
>> SRM University
>> Vels University

You can apply for admission in these universities for M.Sc in Nanotechnology.

If you want to know about fee structure of this course then details are given below :

1st year non sponsored semester fee (Rs. in Lacs) - 0.655

1st year sponsored semester fee (Rs in Lacs) - 0.975

It is average fee structure demanded by various institutes and universities but fee may be a little bit higher or lower than mentioned here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?