29th September 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Universities providing jobs for Nanotechnology degree? Best institutes for Ph.D courses exclusively in Nanotechnology?

which are the industries offering jobs for nanotechnology degree holders?
which are the best institutions offering Ph D courses exclusively in nanotecnology?Are the giving Ph D degree in Nanotechnology?
Which is the Fist Nanotecnology Institute in India offered Degree in M Tech-Nanotec and M Sc-nanoscience?
Which agency assess the standard of nanotech institutions? Which stands FIRST RANK in teaching and Tesearch.
The answers will be useful to budding young students seeking admission and have thrist of Nanotec knowledge.

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the universities to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology?
  2. Possibility of studying Ph.D Nanotechnology after B.E.(ECE)?
  3. How to do a project in Nanotechnology after doing M.Tech in Nanotechnology
  4. How to get admission for Ph.D in Nanotechnology from universities in USA and UK after completing M.tech Nanotechnology course?
  5. Institutes offering course in Ph.D Nanotechnology or Nanomedicine? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. can pharma students enter into nanotech stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of top universities providing Ph.D in Nanotechnology? Scholarship to do the Ph.D course? -- [New]
  8. Is there any scope in M.Tech, B.Tech and Ph.D in Nanotechnology?
  9. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  10. Universities offering M.Tech course in Medical Nanotechnology for this year?
  11. Which are the institutes providing summer internship program for nanotechnology branch students in India?
  12. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology after completing B.Tech Electrical course?
  13. Which institute is good to pickup for Ph.D Nanotechnology in Gujarat?
  14. Where should I study M.Tech in Bionanotechnology??
  15. List of Institutes offering M.Tech. in Medical Nanotechnology? I have also qualified GPAT with AIR 1193.
  16. List of universities which offer PhD in Nanotechnology with scholarship without GRE scorecard in US?
  17. Eligibility to study M.Sc in Nanotechnology for B.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate? List of college in India?
  18. Qualifications needed to study Nanotechnology? Institutes offering Nanotechnology course in Maharashtra or anywhere in India? -- [Most Discussed]
21st April 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities providing jobs for Nanotechnology degree? Best institutes for Ph.D courses exclusively in Nanotechnology?

Hello everyone, can someday provide me guidance regarding my nanotechnology Phd in abroad . I am Persuing my M tech in nanotechnology from VIT university Vellore, tamilnadu (India) . I Will be accomplishing my course Work in upcoming 15 may 2012. Prsent time I am working as a Project student in National Aerospace Laboratories - CSIR Bangalore . My final Year Project work is carried out on study of Multifunctional ZnO nanostrutctures . I am having my one paper communicated (impact factor 2.63) in international journal. Please let me know for any reputed Phd organization with fully funded fellowship. I am very keen to work on material science .
22nd April 2012, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities providing jobs for Nanotechnology degree? Best institutes for Ph.D courses exclusively in Nanotechnology?

i want to know that i have done msc in zoology hons. so is there any courses or degree like phd.in nanoteh or diploma course...with there fee structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?