26th April 2015, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I study M.Sc(Physics) in Bangalore Open University if completed B.Sc in Mathematics?

Hello Sir,
Can I do M.Sc in Physics through Open
University from Bangalore University as
I have completed B.Sc in Mathematics?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it difficult to study BCA from Open University in Bangalore for B.A. graduate?
  2. Names of the institutes which are NCTE recognized?
  3. Procedure to study Ph.D in Mathematics from Netaji Subhas Open University for M.Sc student?
  4. Can I do higher studies along with defence service?
  5. Can I B.Ed in Bangalore after completing BSc maths in bharathiar University Tamilnadu
  6. Can I do B.Ed in Bangalore after completing BSc Maths in Bharathiar University Tamilnadu
  7. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  8. Which are the colleges offering MSc Maths course in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which university is the best between Bharathiar University and Bangalore University?
  10. Colleges or universities offering correspondence degree?
  11. How to study BL through distance education after completing B.A economics in open university
  12. How can I complete my graduation(mathematics)?I'm doing B.Sc(mathematics) and Mumbai university has stopped conducting B.Sc(mathematics) due to insufficient number of students
  13. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics if having 28 years of Teaching experience after Post Graduation in Mathematics?
  14. What is the scope of MBA in HR after BSc mathematics? I have completed Mathematics from Calicut University
  15. Am i eligible for MSc Geology in an open university college
  16. How to do graduation in mathematics from Mumbai or Kolhapur University after completing SYBSc in Mathematics from Mumbai University
  17. Suggestion to pursue M.Sc. in Delhi University?
  18. Is it possible to study MBA without 12th? I have completed my BA from open university
28th April 2015, 11:07 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I study M.Sc(Physics) in Bangalore Open University if completed B.Sc in Mathematics?

If you are interested to enter the physics field after leaving your mathematics field then you can easily jump to the new stream because there is no such provision in education field made by universities and you can apply for admission in M.Sc in Physics if you have :

Passed a bachelor's degree with Physics as Major subject with Mathematics OR

Passed a bachelor's degree with mathematics as major subject with physics OR

Passed B.Tech degree with EE or ECE or ME or EEE from a recognized university

Passed degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.

You are eligible to apply for admission in M.Sc Physics on the basis of your qualification currently available.

Some good universities offering M.Sc Physics in India :

>> Amity University - All branches across India
>> Invertis University
>> Lovely Professional University - All branches across India
>> Dr. C. V. Raman University - Bilaspur
>> Barkatullah University - Bhopal
>> Christ University - Bangalore
>> Integral University - Lucknow
>> Guru Gobind Singh Indraprasth University - Delhi
>> BITS - Pilani
>> Delhi Technological University

These are the institutes and universities offering M.Sc in Physics and best among various universities.

You need to log on to the official website and collect details about the course and its fee structure and manage as per the availability of sources from your side and start M.Sc in Physics.

Jobs prospects are enough good in this field because after M.Sc in Physics, you can enter teaching field, research field, science field related to laboratory etc. so options are various, you just need to have good knowledge of physics at your end then see your future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?