18th May 2015, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study MCA in SMU and IGNOU after completing 3 years Diploma in CSE course?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I want to study MCA after completing
my 3 years Polytechnic Diploma in CSE
from SMU or IGNOU. So, I want to know that
doing MCA from Distance can give me benefits?

26th May 2015, 08:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MCA in SMU and IGNOU after completing 3 years Diploma in CSE course?

First of all you need a Bachelor's degree to become eligible for MCA admission. If you have only a Diploma in CSE then you are not eligible for this course and won't be eligible for any of the entrance exams which are conducted. Therefore, you need to complete Graduation in given discipline to become eligible for MCA admission.

It is always better to go for regular courses but distance mode MCA from IGNOU and SMU is also considered good. Therefore, you can surely go for it after attaining the required qualification.
28th May 2015, 05:26 PM
kunalroy89

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MCA in SMU and IGNOU after completing 3 years Diploma in CSE course?

You can complete MCA through distance education. But before that you need graduation degree. You are a diploma candidate. First you need to pursue BCA or B.Sc IT etc then you would be able to undergo MCA.
Infact,as you have completed Diploma in CSE,you are eligible to get admission in B.Tech CSE through lateral entry entrance test directly in 2nd year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?