25th May 2015, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Executive MBA after 42% marks in graduation and 9 years of work experience in MNC at Delhi as a team leader?

How to do executive mba with42% in graduation and 9 yeears experience in a multinational company as a teamleader in delhi

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in London Business School?
  2. Job opportunities in MNC for B.Arch female graduate who has 5 years of work experience? Salary package in MNC?
  3. Pursing B.Ed Degree with 10 years MNC work experience?
  4. Can I apply for NET if completed MBA(Executive Education) and having 9 years of work experience?
  5. Executive MBA program from IIM Calcutta for software engineers having two and a half years of experience
  6. Eligibility to take admission in Executive MBA at Symbiosis Khadki without appearing for CAT or GMAT and having two years of work experience?
  7. Should I choose Executive MBA or Regular MBA?
  8. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me if I do SAP being a candidate having 5 years of work experience in International BPO and going to complete Executive MBA?
  9. Is this necessary to have 3 years of Banking Experience to join MBA in Finance? Required Qualification and Eligibility for MBA course?
  10. Which are the different branches in MBA? Which specialization should an employee choose having 1.5 years experience of working in MNC?
  11. Can I get Education Loan to study Executive MBA having 5 years of work experience?
  12. Eligibility to work in MNC in India and Abroad after doing MBA in Finance and Marketing with 58%, B.Com with 45% and 10th with 44% marks?
  13. Can I get admission to study Executive MBA if scored 680 marks in GMAT and completed Graduation with 44% marks?
  14. Will I be eligible for top MNC companies like Google, Dell, HCL, TCS etc.?
  15. Is work experience helpful before doing MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can academic gap of 5 years effect the chances of getting admission in Symbiosis institute?
  17. How may I pursue my executive MBA course from XLRI while continuing with my job at Kolkata? I have completed my BE with 62% marks. I am working at a German MNC for last 2 years and 2 months
  18. Executive MBA after 5 years of experience will help me to build career? Prospects of Stock Market for a B.Com graduate?
26th May 2015, 11:16 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility for Executive MBA after 42% marks in graduation and 9 years of work experience in MNC at Delhi as a team leader?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to do executive mba with42% in graduation and 9 yeears experience in a multinational company as a teamleader in delhi

Yes, of course you are eligible for Executive MBA after completing the graduation with 42% of marks. Since, you have 9 years experience in a Multinational company as a Team leader so you will get first preference at the time of admission. However, here I am providing you the eligibility criteria for Executive MBA program.

- The basic qualification needed for the Executive MBA program is a Bachelor Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- Minimum work experience to be between 2-10 years in a relevant field.
- Age limit is a minimum of 27 years of age.

Indian Institute of Management
Address: Diamond Harbour Rd, Joka, Kolkata, West Bengal

Indian Institute of Management
Address: Bannerghatta Rd, Bilekahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka

Faculty of Management Studies
Address: Prof. ND Kapoor Marg, Delhi School Of Economics, University Enclave, New Delhi, Delhi

Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
Address: Symbiosis Knowledge Village, Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi,, Pune, Maharashtra

Management Development Institute
Address: Mehrauli Rd, Sukhrali, Sector 17, Gurgaon, Haryana

Vinod Gupta School of Management
Address: Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, Kharagpur, West Bengal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?