13th September 2014, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Beneficial PG Diploma courses after MCA?

I am doing govt. job in J&k state i have done MCA but tell me some short term PG diploma course that will be beneficial for me for my career after my mca?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best course to join after completion of B.Sc in Psychology?
  2. After MCA what are the short term courses available in which I can make my career?
  3. Can I do MCA and diploma after completing B.Com
  4. Any short term courses available for me after 12th which would be beneficial?
  5. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  6. Additional courses after Diploma in Electrical engineering? What if I have backlog in 5th semester?
  7. Graduate engineer and post graduate diploma both the courses are same? What is the difference and which one is more beneficial?
  8. Is there any graduation course in adventure sports from IGNOU?
  9. Will there be any courses related to Marine after completion of CSE? Do that courses beneficial for Girls?
  10. Which courses are beneficial during placements of B.Tech ECE?
  11. What can I do after BBA?
  12. Which course to do after completing BCA? Is it fine to do MBA after BCA?
  13. Short term courses that will be beneficial during campus recruitment for a BTech IT student? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which diploma/degree is more beneficial for me after completing diploma in Draughtsman Civil and with work experience?
  15. Does CDAC provides any short term course for 4 to 5 weeks? Which courses would be appropriate for my placements? Will the language course be beneficial or courses like embedded and VLSI is better?
  16. What is the procedure to get the admission details after B.E? Fee structure and the admission schedule?
  17. Which courses are beneficial for me after pursuing MSc Biochemistry? I want to pursue course related to biochemistry in distance mode
  18. Short term diploma courses after doing MCA?
30th May 2015, 11:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Beneficial PG Diploma courses after MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing govt. job in J&k state i have done MCA but tell me some short term PG diploma course that will be beneficial for me for my career after my mca?
Education and learning are never ending process you can learn whatever you want and It is always beneficial if you increase your educational level. Being an MCA student it's not recommended to apply for PG Diploma. Since, MCA is considered as a Master Degree so applying PG Diploma is nothing but a waste of time. However, if you want to learn much more in the field of the Computer Science then I suggest you to apply for a PhD or M.Phil in the field of Computer Science, which you can gain more knowledge in Computer Science field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?