7th July 2018, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study MCh(Gastroenterology Surgery) in Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi?

Hi everyone, I am going to take admission in Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi for doing MCh(Gastroenterology Surgery) course. So, I would like to know that is it beneficial to do my Master’s from this college? Please advice me.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MCh(Gastroenterology Surgery) in Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi?
  2. Can I become a Professor with MCh(Gastroenterology Surgery) Degree of Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi?
  3. Requirements to get MCh(Gastroenterology Surgery) admission in Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi?
  4. Course structure of MCh(Gastroenterology Surgery) in Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi? -- [New]
  5. How much stipend will be given for internship at Maulana Azad Medical College Delhi?
  6. Possibility to do Internship in Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi for MBBS student of Lucknow? How much stipend I will get?
  7. How to do Ph.D degree after graduation in dentistry?
  8. From which institute can I do B.E in distance mode? Will the certificate be accepted by PSU or Limited Organization? Will it be accepted if I do that from BIT?
  9. From where to get application prospectus for Maulana Azad Medical College Delhi and St Johns Medical College Bangalore?
  10. Which are the coaching institutes which provide correspondence course for preparation for MSc entrance exam for Life Science and Biotech of JNU?
  11. Is it beneficial to study MA(Arabic) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
  12. What is the minimum marks required to get into MBBS?
  13. How many MBBS seats this year? Both Government and Private Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Where to get the forms for Maulana Azad Medical College? When will the forms be available?
  15. List of colleges where I can get admission having 328 marks in NEET 2
  16. How can I join ISRO after doing 2nd BSc(PCM)?
  17. Minimum rank and marks for general category in MBBS maulana azad medical college, Delhi
  18. Can I join in MBBS course after completing my B.Pharmacy course
15th July 2018, 07:22 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MCh(Gastroenterology Surgery) in Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi?

The Maulana Azad Medical College is a government medical college in New Delhi, India affiliated to University of Delhi.

As per my knowledge, yes it is beneficial to study MCh(Gastroenterology Surgery) in Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi.

CONTACT ADDRESS: 2, Bahadur Shah Zafar Road, Balmiki Basti, New Delhi, Delhi 110002
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?