7th July 2018, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get MCh(Gastroenterology Surgery) admission in Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi?

I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in MCh(Gastroenterology Surgery) course in Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MCh(Gastroenterology Surgery) in Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi?
  2. Is it beneficial to study MCh(Gastroenterology Surgery) in Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi?
  3. Can I become a Professor with MCh(Gastroenterology Surgery) Degree of Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi?
  4. Course structure of MCh(Gastroenterology Surgery) in Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi? -- [New]
  5. How much stipend will be given for internship at Maulana Azad Medical College Delhi?
  6. Possibility to do Internship in Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi for MBBS student of Lucknow? How much stipend I will get?
  7. Can I get admission in Maulana Azad Medical College?
  8. How to do Ph.D degree after graduation in dentistry?
  9. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Ph.D in Microbiology from Maulana Azad Medical college?
  10. From which institute can I do B.E in distance mode? Will the certificate be accepted by PSU or Limited Organization? Will it be accepted if I do that from BIT?
  11. From where to get application prospectus for Maulana Azad Medical College Delhi and St Johns Medical College Bangalore?
  12. Which are the coaching institutes which provide correspondence course for preparation for MSc entrance exam for Life Science and Biotech of JNU?
  13. If I belong to Himachal Pradesh can I get admission in MBBS in Maulana Azad Medical College or not?
  14. What is the minimum marks required to get into MBBS?
  15. Can I get admission in maulana azad medical college in PG in medicine
  16. How many MBBS seats this year? Both Government and Private Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Where to get the forms for Maulana Azad Medical College? When will the forms be available?
  18. Colleges in India or abroad in which I can do MBBS?
30th October 2018, 07:51 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get MCh(Gastroenterology Surgery) admission in Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi?

=> M.Ch. Gastroenterology or Master of Chirurgiae in Gastroenterology is a postgraduate Surgery programme.

=> The duration of this course is three years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed master degree from a recognized university.

=> As per my knowledge, the minimum percentage required in Master degree for MCh(Gastroenterology Surgery) admission is 60%.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of the entrance examination.

=> For application process you have to visit at the official website of University/College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?