7th July 2018, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of MCh(Gastroenterology Surgery) in Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi?

Hi friends, I just want to know about the course structure of MCh(Gastroenterology Surgery) course which is available in Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi. Can you let me know about the structure of this course. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MCh(Gastroenterology Surgery) in Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi?
  2. Is it beneficial to study MCh(Gastroenterology Surgery) in Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi?
  3. Can I become a Professor with MCh(Gastroenterology Surgery) Degree of Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi?
  4. Requirements to get MCh(Gastroenterology Surgery) admission in Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi?
  5. How much stipend will be given for internship at Maulana Azad Medical College Delhi?
  6. Possibility to do Internship in Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi for MBBS student of Lucknow? How much stipend I will get?
  7. How to do Ph.D degree after graduation in dentistry?
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Ph.D in Microbiology from Maulana Azad Medical college?
  9. From which institute can I do B.E in distance mode? Will the certificate be accepted by PSU or Limited Organization? Will it be accepted if I do that from BIT?
  10. From where to get application prospectus for Maulana Azad Medical College Delhi and St Johns Medical College Bangalore?
  11. Which are the coaching institutes which provide correspondence course for preparation for MSc entrance exam for Life Science and Biotech of JNU?
  12. What is the procedure for admission in Ph.D Microbiology in maulana azad medical college? What is the fee structure?
  13. What is the minimum marks required to get into MBBS?
  14. How many MBBS seats this year? Both Government and Private Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Where to get the forms for Maulana Azad Medical College? When will the forms be available?
  16. List of colleges where I can get admission having 328 marks in NEET 2
  17. How can I join ISRO after doing 2nd BSc(PCM)?
  18. Minimum rank and marks for general category in MBBS maulana azad medical college, Delhi
15th July 2018, 07:20 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of MCh(Gastroenterology Surgery) in Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi?

Course structure of MCh(Gastroenterology Surgery) in Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi are given below.

** M.Ch. Surgical Gastroenterology or Master of Chirurgiae in Surgical Gastroenterology is a postgraduate Surgery programme.

** The duration of this course is three years.

** For this course candidate should have passed post graduation from a recognized university.

The name of best employment area for you after completing this course are given below.
  1. Self-employment (Gastro Clinic)
  2. Research Institutes & Medical Colleges
  3. Health Care Network
  4. Government Hospitals
  5. Group Medical Practice

For more information you can visit at the official website: www.mamc.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?