18th March 2018, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying MTech(Infrastructure Engineering & Management)

Dear Sir, I want to do MTech course in the field of Infrastructure Engineering & Management. But my parents don’t allow me to do this course. I would like to know about the benefits of this course so that I can show them.

27th April 2018, 02:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying MTech(Infrastructure Engineering & Management)

M.Tech in Infrastructure Engineering and Management is basically suitable for B.E/ B.Tech background candidates. Hence, if you are done with B.E/ B.Tech with 50% marks then I can say that you are eligible to pursue this course. Some of the colleges conduct their own entrance examination for getting admission into this course.

>> This course provided to get technical knowledge as well as skills that are required to develop the decision making, analytical and to solve the infrastructure problems which will benefit you in Infrastructure Provision, maintenance and management.

>> After successful completion of the course you may find employment opportunities in,
* Hospitals
* Manufacturing companies
* Universities/ Colleges
* Banking Sector
* Railways
* Housing Board
* Municipalities
* Housing and Urban Development corporation..etc.,
as a consulting engineer, sales engineer, regional manager, professor/researcher, infrastructure analyst..etc.,

>> It is you to pursue your studies and not your parents. Hence, decide and pursue the course in which you are very much interested in order to find career growth.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?