24th June 2018, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management?

Hi Sir, I am going to join Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh for Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management. I would like to know that what benefits I will get if I do this course? Kindly tell me about the benefits of this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh?
  2. Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh?
  3. Which course to study after 12th in order to become a Dietitian?
  4. Benefits of studying PhD in Nutritional Science for M.Sc (Nutrition and Food Science) student?
  5. Course structure of Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh?
  6. Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh?
  7. Possibility to do Diploma in Nutrition & Food Technology for M.Sc(Food Technology) postgraduate? List of colleges with fee structure in West Bengal?
  8. B.N.Y.S. graduate is eligible to study Diabetology course?
  9. Is it possible to get admission in M.Sc. Degree in Food & Nutrition in abroad?
  10. Benefits of studying Diploma in Advance Automobile Technology? -- [New]
  11. How may I join a Nutrition course after completion of my B.Tech Food Technology?
  12. What course to do after completion of B.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics and Food Service Management?
  13. Eligibility to do PhD in Food and Nutrition at AIIMS for PG Diploma holder?
  14. Can I do Nutrition Dietician course in IGNOU after B.A in Philosophy (H)?
  15. Names of the colleges/universities offering MSc in Dietetics?
  16. Benefits of studying Diploma in Food Preservation course?
  17. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Diploma in Food and Nutrition eligibility criteria?
26th June 2018, 03:51 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Default Re: Benefits of studying Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management?

Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management (ADFNM) is a Food Technology course of Diploma level.

Eligibility for Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management (ADFNM) :

Candidate must have passed 12th class or equivalent from any recognized board in any stream.

Benefits of studying Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management :
  • It is beneficial for a good base for a higher degre in relative subjects e.g. bachelor’s or master’s degree etc.
  • Aspirants can also go for development and research courses within the industry.
  • Candidate can also become teacher in schools in respective subjects.

Candidate can get job in following areas or companies :
  • Research & Educational Institutes
  • Unilever
  • Hospitals
  • Cadbury
  • Clinics
  • Laboratory
  • Nestle

Job Types :
  • Research Associate
  • Food Technologist
  • Food Research Analyst
  • Food Services Manager
  • Fluorosis Consultant
  • Nutrition & Dietitian
  • Teacher & Lecturer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?