15th October 2016, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying B.A.(Home Management) for 12th Arts student?

I am in 12th standard studying with Arts stream and preparing for my Board exam. I want to study B.A. Honours in Home Management. Can I get any benefits of studying this course? Please tell me about the benefits.

17th October 2016, 12:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying B.A.(Home Management) for 12th Arts student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in 12th standard studying with Arts stream and preparing for my Board exam. I want to study B.A. Honours in Home Management. Can I get any benefits of studying this course? Please tell me about the benefits.

The Home Management is a study of how to maintain your home and how to maintain it properly. It also includes home budgeting and cost management. The candidates after completion of higher secondary can pursue B.A Home Management course. The candidates after the course can work as Sales Executive, Marketing Executive, Budgeting Manager, Cross Sell Manager, Client Acquisition Manager, Tour Management Manager, government jobs through Staff Selection Commission, UPSC Civil Services, Bank jobs in nationalized banks like Clerks, Probationary Officer, jobs in Indian Railways etc. The candidates also go for higher studies. These are some of the benefits of studying B.A Home Management course.
17th October 2016, 02:51 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your BA in Home Management you will be a degree holder hence you will able to appear in any degree level exam such as IAS, IPS, RTO, PO, etc. Moreover you can also be eligible to qualify the exam in particular field in which you have completed your degree. To appear in these exam you must have at least scored 50% marks in your degree.
17th October 2016, 03:08 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

B.A.(Home Management) is an undergraduate Home science course which is 3 years long. After completing this course you can find employment in apparel merchandising, cafeterias and in welfare organisations. It helps in preparing budgets for food expenses, electricity bill, house rent, telephone bills, school fees and many other monthly expenses it also helps you to calculate the affordable amount to be spent.

With this course you can opt for further master degree courses. It also teaches and gives you an idea how to maintain cleanliness around your premises and maintain your household activities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?