10th December 2016, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best Coaching Institutes for EEE students after completing B.Tech course? How can I get admission in the Institutes?

Respected Sir, I am an EEE student and I have completed B.Tech course so I want to know which is the best Coaching Institutes for EEE students after completing B.Tech course? How can I get admission in the Institutes? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best Coaching Institutes for EEE students after completing B.Tech course? How can I get admission in the Institutes?
  2. Are Indian Coaching Institutes spoiling the raw intelligence of students? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I get admission in IAS coaching Institutes? What is the fee structure of the Institutes?
  4. In which country I should study MBBS? In which entrance exam I have to appear for it?
  5. Can I get coaching for IAS before completing graduation? Which are the institutes providing coaching between 1st and 2nd year of graduation?
  6. How can I do preparation for IAS exam after completing B.Sc? Do I have to join any Coaching Institutes for preparation? -- [New]
  7. Details of the coaching institutes for public sector services like SAIL, BEL, BHEL and other government sectors
  8. How should I prepare for GATE ? Is there any coaching? Any institutes in Chennai?
  9. Best IAS coaching institutes in Bangalore? List of institutes available?
  10. Good coaching institutes for civil services coaching that offer coaching for relatively less amount of Fees
  11. Is there any scholarship available to do B.Tech in abroad?
  12. Fee structure, minimum percentage and procedure for MBBS Abroad?
  13. Institutes providing coaching for VLSI course? I have completed my B.Tech
  14. Which Books to prepare for IBPS Common Written Exam?
  15. Which are the coaching institutes in Delhi? Best coaching institutes in and around Delhi NCT region?
  16. Coaching institutes available in Dubai to appear for CPT examinations? Which institutes will be apt for me?
  17. How to prepare online for JEE 2017?
  18. Average fees of top B.Schools in India?
13th December 2016, 08:59 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best Coaching Institutes for EEE students after completing B.Tech course? How can I get admission in the Institutes?

You have not mentioned name of competitive exam for which you want to prepare after Bachelor of Technology. Some of the best coaching institutes for different competitive exam for B.Tech candidates are:

GATE and IES examination:

MADE EASY

GATE FORUM

ACE engineering academy etc.

Admission to these institutes takes place twice every year. You can contact any regional center of these institutes for admission.

Civil Services examination:

Vajiram and Ravi IAS academy.

Vision IAS academy

Rau's IAS academy.

Sri Ram IAS academy.

ALS Tutorials etc.

CAT examination coaching is TIME.

Banking exams coaching include Career launcher, Mahendra's institute etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?