8th December 2016, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Is M.Sc Physics equivalent to B.Tech Electrical Engineering? If not then which one has a better career scope?

Respected Sir, I want to know is M.Sc Physics equivalent to B.Tech Electrical Engineering? If not then which one has a better career scope? Please answer as soon as possible so that I can take admission and start studying.

Related Questions:
  1. How to be an astronaut after 12th commerce with Maths?
  2. Is Btech equivalent to msc? can i write csir net exam with btech -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility requirement and CGPA criteria for Ph.D in Engineering?
  4. What is valid CGPA required for doing PhD in engineering?
  5. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  6. What are the career opportunities after completing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  7. What will be the career scope after completion of M.Sc in Physics?
  8. Am I eligible for training as Assistant professor in Engineering in Electronics or Electrical Engineering branch in engineering college after doing MSc Physics with specialization in electronics?
  9. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  10. Can I apply for NPTI Courses after B.tech from deemed university which was not approved by AICTE?
  11. Is MSc physics admission in india possible with btech electronjics and communication degree
  12. Career in theoretical physics research: Entrance Exams for MSc in Physics Admissions
  13. Which all courses are offered at Gitam University? How to get entry into MBBS course?
  14. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  15. Can I apply for GATE exam in Physics if I am doing B.Tech Electrical Engineering? Is it possible to do MSc Physics after doing B.Tech?
  16. Which is the best one M.Sc Electronic or M.Sc Physics?
  17. Is MSc Electronics considered equivalent to BE or B.Tech?
  18. What can I o after BSc, MSc Mathematics, Physics or CS? Which has more scope?
13th December 2016, 08:54 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is M.Sc Physics equivalent to B.Tech Electrical Engineering? If not then which one has a better career scope?

1. Bachelor of Technology in Electrical Engineering is not equivalent to Master of Science in Physics. Both are completely different course and have different career and job opportunities. In present scenario, Bachelor of Technology has more career and job opportunities as compared to other courses like M.Sc.

2. You can take admission in Bachelor of Technology through engineering entrance exams like Joint Entrance Examination or State engineering entrance exam. The criteria for this exam is that you should have done 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?