29th December 2015, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Which is best option to do post graduation in Advance Construction Management? NICMAR or something else?

I am final year civil engineering student , wants to study post graduation in Advanced Construction Management ? NICMAR is best option for it or not ? Can someone please guide me with the answer on the same? Please help me with the information.

Related Questions:
  1. MBA in Construction Management is possible at NICMAR? Fee structure and scope of this course?
  2. Information about the post graduation course from NICMAR?
  3. Where should I study Post Graduation in Project Management among Sikkim Manipal University and NICMAR?
  4. Which one is better between NICMAR and Sikkim Manipal University for Post Graduation in Project management?
  5. Which course is better for post graduation from NICMAR after completing B.E in Civil? Details about NICMAR SODE placements
  6. Details of banks which are giving loan to study PG Programme in Advance Construction Management?
  7. Which are the MBA courses related to Civil Engineering Field? MBA colleges under Pune University and their admission process?
  8. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after PGP in ACM, NICMAR?
  9. MA masters in construction management from nicmar, eligibility and fee structure?
  10. Job opportunities after post graduation in Construction management?
  11. What is the procedure to do summer internship from HCC?
  12. How to do a course in graduate certificate in construction qualify management in NICMAR? I am working in SIMPLEX infrastructures
  13. Details of part time course offered by NICMAR? How project management differs from construction management? I am interested for project management
  14. Is MBA in Advanced Construction Management from NICMAR, Pune good? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How good is the Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure Management (REUIM) in NICMAR?
  16. Is MBA in construction management from NICMAR approved by AICTE?
  17. Which universities provide post graduation studies in Construction Management?
  18. Admission details and fee structure for NICMAR?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?