29th December 2015, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Which country is good and cheap with good opportunities to do masters course? Which all exams I should attend?

Hi,

i m shravan from andhra
i had completed my masters 2 years ago now i m intrested in my masters so which country is best ,cheaper,and having good opportunities
and what are exams is should attend? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same?

Thank you!

29th December 2015, 09:51 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which country is good and cheap with good opportunities to do masters course? Which all exams I should attend?

If you had completed your masters two years ago, then why are you aspiring for masters again? You should go for higher studies like M.Phil or PhD. There are many institutes spread across the globe. Each institutes have its own field as strong field where it not only gives good teaching but also good exposure. Hence you need not give preference to the countries but you should give preference to the institutes which have good ranking in your field in which you want to pursue higher studies. Countries like USA, UK, Australia, Japan, Germany, Singapore, etc. have the top ranking institutes in world. Most of the institutes take admission on the basis of IELTS/TOEFL with consideration of resume, statement of purpose and interview. You can comment below the field in which you want to pursue higher studies and we will revert with detailed response.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?