19th August 2015, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Which is best for placement among MBA and MCA for B.Com with Computer Applications graduate?

Dear All,
I have completed my B.Com with Computer Application. Now I have heard MCA is best course in near feature. Please guide me whether MBA is best or MCA is best for better placement in feature.

13th October 2015, 07:04 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is best for placement among MBA and MCA for B.Com with Computer Applications graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear All,
I have completed my B.Com with Computer Application. Now I have heard MCA is best course in near feature. Please guide me whether MBA is best or MCA is best for better placement in feature.

MBA is suitable for those who have leadership skills and interpersonal skills with good communication skill.

MCA is ideal for those who have very good technical skills. Both the courses are very good.

MCA is related to computer applications.
MBA is a management studies.

You have to decide whether you are strong in computer applications or you are strong in managerial skills.
If you study any one of course in good college you will get good placement.

Your skill set and communication skills are most important for you to get a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?