22nd July 2015, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MCA for B.Sc(Computer Applications) student?

Sir/Madam,
I am a student of B.Sc(Computer Applications) at of Karim City College Jharkhand, Jamshedpur. I want to know that can I do MCA course after completion B.Sc?

23rd July 2015, 06:21 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to study MCA for B.Sc(Computer Applications) student?

Yes you can do MCA after completing your B.Sc in Computer Application. You are eligible to study Master's of Computer Application. Because you have completed your graduation in Computer application. To get admission in MCA you need get minimum of 50% of marks in graduation. If you have secured the above percentage then you can apply for MCA course in your P.g course.
23rd July 2015, 08:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam,
I am a student of B.Sc(Computer Applications) at of Karim City College Jharkhand, Jamshedpur. I want to know that can I do MCA course after completion B.Sc?
Yes, B.Sc in Computer Application are eligible for MCA course.

MCA stands for Master in Computer Application.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with above 60% marks then you are eligible for MCA admission but Mathematics subject is compulsory in your throughout studies.
23rd July 2015, 10:39 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Yes of course. You are absolutely eligible to apply.

MCA i.e Master of Computer Application and the duration of course is three years and the course is divided into six semesters. The course deals with computer application, software development, testing and software management.

Eligibility Criteria: You should have completed degree course in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. You must have secured at least 60% marks for general candidates and 55% marks for reserved categories. Final year of degree course may also apply.

To get admission in MCA course, you need to crack the entrance examination, which is conducted by their respective university. The notification will be published in the month of February or March in the official website of respective university.
24th July 2015, 12:11 PM
Mshanth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam,
Hi friend,
You can do MCA after completing B.SC.The eligible criteria for MCA is minimum 50% in your graduation. All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?