19th July 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

What shall I do after completion of BCA course?

my name is suman bharga
pleasse tell me what can i do after bca please tell me
it will be very thankful to you.help me please
suman bhargav

19th July 2012, 04:16 PM
rch91

Default Re: What shall I do after completion of BCA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my name is suman bharga
suman bhargav
Many opportunities are there after BCA like:
1.You can easily get a job in private companies after BCA under campus placement.
2.You can go for further studies like MCA,MBA all depending upon your area of interest.If you have interest in your stream like computer applications you can do MCA.If you are interested in management then go with MBA from B-school.
3.you can also give various bank exams like IBPS, individual bank exams.
4.prepare for civil services exams if you are interested.
19th July 2012, 06:43 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

There are few options in front of you after completing the BCA course. Since BCA is computer related course, most of the options you are going to find after completing it would also be computer related courses. As far as I am concerned there are three major options in front of you. I would definitely recommend you to go after one of the post graduate courses because BCA alone would not get you a decent job. The job market is flooded by MCA candidates who would be applying for the same jobs as you which reduce your chances of having a great job. The three options you should consider are:

1. MCA

2. MBA

3. M.Sc

Now it all depends of whether you are interested in software development and related responsibility or do you want managerial job in the IT field. This is the most important point you should think about before applying for post graduate course.

If you are really interested in software developement then M.Sc (IT) and MCA are the options in front of you. My suggestion would be that you go for MCA because it is much deeper level course comparing to the M.Sc. You will be better trained in networking, software languages etc in MCA rather than M.Sc course.

In any case I recommed people to opt for MCA rather than M.Sc or MBA. Since you have already attained some knowledge related to computer applications with BCA course. It is best to polish it further by going after MCA course following which you will get a job in Indian IT industry. Several IT firms are on lookout for the MCA candidates. The options are:

Wipro

Infosys

HCL

Tech Mahindra

Now this is my recommendation for the BCA graduates. However if you really want to go in the management field then there is no need for you to take my advice. Simply because MBA course would also offer you well paid jobs in the same companies I mentioned above. Just appear in one of the several MBA entrance exams that are on offering in India and if you did well, any good college would give you admission in MBA.
20th July 2012, 06:15 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What shall I do after completion of BCA course?

Hi...

There are few options in front of you after completing the BCA course. Since BCA is computer related course, most of the options you are going to find after completing it would also be computer related courses. As far as I am concerned there are three major options in front of you. I would definitely recommend you to go after one of the post graduate courses because BCA alone would not get you a decent job. The job market is flooded by MCA candidates who would be applying for the same jobs as you which reduce your chances of having a great job. The three options you should consider are:

1. MCA
2. MBA
3. M.Sc

Here is the career after BCA course for you...

Thank you...
20th July 2012, 10:09 AM
johan mishra
Junior Member+

1. MCA

2. MBA

3. M.SC
20th July 2012, 11:44 AM
EALPExpert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my name is suman bharga
suman bhargav
After Completing the BCA Course :

Now you are completing the bachelors degree in computer application course and after completing this course you have either higher studies or jobs option. So if you interested to continue your studies then you can apply for following various postgraduate courses they include;..
  • Master of Computer Applications
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications
  • Post Graduate Programme in Corporate Studies
  • MBA in Information Technology
And after completing this course you have many other certification courses like arena’s graphics & web design, CCNA certification, hardware, networking, oracle DBA, SAP, Programme in Information Security Management, Sun Certified System Administrator course etc..

Otherwise if you interested to stop studies and continue jobs and then after completing this course you have then many job prospects available in various areas like programming, networking, system administration etc and after completing the BCA program mainly these graduates are applying for WIPRO, TCS etc. After completing graduation course you can apply for various sectors they include banking sector, telecommunication sector, dairy sector etc.

Not only private sector, after completing the graduation in BCA course apply for govt jobs and these are conducted by the UPSC and SSC govt examinations and apart from offering sectors like telecom sector BSNL, MTNL, electronic data entry departments on a permanent as well as contract basis.

After completing any graduate students can apply for various competitive exams for requiting the various posts in different departments such as civil services exams and defense sector exams and police sector exams and railway sector exams and banking sector exams etc..

~~Regards
EALPExpert
20th July 2012, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

I am complete the Bca course.so i think that whose course are better?
4th October 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

After the completing bca what is the future in sap basis admin .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?