27th February 2016, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Best university to study M.Sc(Physics) in Tamil Nadu for Physics graduate with 80% marks? Steps to take admission?

Respected Sir,
I just want to know the best university to do M.Sc(Physics) in Tamil Nadu. I have completed B.Sc(Physics) with 80% marks. What steps I should take to join M.Sc(Physics)?

30th April 2016, 12:47 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best university to study M.Sc(Physics) in Tamil Nadu for Physics graduate with 80% marks? Steps to take admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I just want to know the best university to do M.Sc(Physics) in Tamil Nadu. I have completed B.Sc(Physics) with 80% marks. What steps I should take to join M.Sc(Physics)?
The aspirant can choose any one of the colleges given below to study M.Sc Physics in Tamil Nadu;
The aspirant has to apply to the college for the admission. There will be an entrance examination for the admission to the M.Sc Physics course in some colleges. The marks scored in the graduation and entrance will be considered for the admission. After short listing you will be called for the admission to the course. You have to pay the fees and join the course.
30th April 2016, 11:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best university to study M.Sc(Physics) in Tamil Nadu for Physics graduate with 80% marks? Steps to take admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
Best university to study M.Sc(Physics) in Tamil Nadu :

- A. M. Jain College (Official website)
- Ethiraj College for Women (Official website)
- Madras Christian College Official website
- Loyola College Official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?