30th October 2015, 11:03 PM
mlhabeeb

Top intitution for Biomedical Engineering in India? Job opportunities after this course?

I would like to know the top institution for biomedical engineering in india and job opputunities after doing this course as well.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take Biomedical Engineering? What are the job opportunities for biomedical engineering?
  2. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  3. What is the scope of biomedical engineering in India? What are the job opportunities?
  4. What is Biomedical Engineering? What are the Job Opportunities for this course in Kerala and all over India? Are the candidates having jobs in Indian Military?
  5. Biomedical engineering: Job Opportunities, Scope, Colleges in Tamilnadu?
  6. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  7. What is Biomedical Engineering? Best college for pursuing the course? Job opportunities after studying Biomedical engineering?
  8. Job opportunities for Biomedical Engineering in India and Abroad?
  9. Scope of Biomedical engineering? Opportunities to study Biomedical in Singapore?
  10. Which are the top engineering colleges in South India? What is the criteria and job opportunities?
  11. Admission in M.E/MS in Biomedical Engineering after completing 4 years course in Biomedical Engineering? Procedure for admission and the list of top colleges in India?
  12. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  13. Job opportunities for biomedical engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Will it be useful for my future of doing M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering? Job opportunities through this course?
  15. Courses which are available for Biomedical Engineering for MS? Top universities in Singapore offering the course, job scope and the job description?
  16. How to get a government job for biomedical engineers? I have completed B.E in Biomedical engineering
  17. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  18. What are the job opportunities and salaries in biomedical engineers in Kerala, India
31st October 2015, 04:37 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Top intitution for Biomedical Engineering in India? Job opportunities after this course?

Here is list of Institutions:

Centre for Biomedical Engineering, Shobhit University
SRM University, Tamil Nadu
Jiwaji University, MP
St. Peter's University, Tamil Nadu
Mangalayatam University, UP
Mesra University, Jharkhand
Noida International University, Delhi
Noorul Islam University, Tamil Nadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?