10th February 2016, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Which is better between M.Sc in CS and M.Sc in IT?

Which one is better between msc c.s. and m.sc? It (information tech.)
Are they both same? And what is the different subjects, when I do my msc c.s.........can I do msc it also.........it will be fine or not,
Because the both are my choice

11th February 2016, 12:04 AM
kantraman

Default Re: Which is better between M.Sc in CS and M.Sc in IT?

Actually out of M.Sc(IT) and M.Sc (CS),M.Sc(IT) have wide job opportunities as compared to M.Sc(CS) because today the India IT industry is the fastest growing IT industry in India.So choose M.Sc(IT) to bright your future.

11th February 2016, 12:48 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which is better between M.Sc in CS and M.Sc in IT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which one is better between msc c.s. and m.sc? It (information tech.)
Are they both same? And what is the different subjects, when I do my msc c.s.........can I do msc it also.........it will be fine or not,
Because the both are my choice
M.Sc in IT is better than M.Sc in Computer Science. M.Sc IT is a 2 year course, which is giving priority to software learning. In M.Sc in CS it covers all topics like computer software and hardware. In IT the main focus is on programming and analytics and not on the hardware. So you have to choose the right course, if you are interested in programming then choose M.Sc in IT or if you are interested in teaching then choose M.Sc in Computer Science.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?