7th June 2017, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Which is better medical microbiology or clinical microbiology?

Sir, I completed my BSc MLT from Sharda university, and I am from Nepal. Now which course I should choose? I am so confused please tell me whether I choose medical microbiology or clinical microbiology and their fee?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MSc in medical microbiology or Ph.D in medical microbiology?
  2. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  4. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  5. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  6. What to study between M.Sc Medical Microbiology and Clinical Microbiology?
  7. Which is better medical microbiology or clinical microbiology? -- [New]
  8. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  9. List of the Ph.D topics in medical microbiology or clinical microbiology?
  10. After completing BSc MLT with 63% from Janardhan Rai Nagar Vidyapeeth Deemed University can I do MSc Medical Microbiology/Clinical Microbiology?
  11. What to choose between Clinical Research and MSc Medical Microbiology?
  12. Which course should I opt between MSc in Clinical Microbiology and MSc in Medical Microbiology after completing BSc MLT
  13. Best institutions to study M.sc. in eother Clinical Microbiology or Biomedical Science in Mumbai?
  14. Which is best course to choose between MBA and M.Sc Microbiology?
  15. Which is a better course between MSc Microbiology and Clinical Research?
  16. Is there any difficulty to do PhD in Medical Microbiology being a General Microbiology postgraduate? Where can I study?
  17. List of institutes offering Microbiology and Medical Microbiology undergraduate courses in Calicut? Detailed information about both?
  18. How to take MSc medical microbiology? Which are the best colleges?
7th June 2017, 11:14 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is better medical microbiology or clinical microbiology?

Both are good in their own field. Both have good career opportunities you can take any one of them. You need to work hard and have to score well, so that you will not face any problem in the future. Clinical microbiology relates to the treatment of the patient, whereas Medical microbiology deals with the study of Diseases.
8th June 2017, 02:30 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The simplest thing to do while choosing your field is going according to your interest. Choose the field in which you are interested the most. Don't spoil your career by listening to what others say. Just go for the stream which makes you feel interesting. This will help you to cope up with the subjects easily and as a result you will understands better and perform well in the examination.

The fees for M.Sc medical microbiology may range upto Rs. 4 lakhs and the fees for M.Sc clinical microbiology may range upto Rs. 3.5 lakhs depending upon the standard of the institute.
8th June 2017, 03:12 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The simplest thing to do while choosing your field is going according to your interest. Choose the field in which you are interested the most. Don't spoil your career by listening to what others say. Just go for the stream which makes you feel interesting. This will help you to cope up with the subjects easily and as a result you will understands better and perform well in the examination.

The fees for M.Sc medical microbiology may range upto Rs. 4 lakhs and the fees for M.Sc clinical microbiology may range upto Rs. 3.5 lakhs depending upon the standard of the institute.
9th June 2017, 04:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my knowledge is concerned, Medical Microbiology course is better than Clinical Microbiology after completion of B.Sc in MLT from Sharda University. In general, candidates from Medical Microbiology would have to work with diagnosis, prevention and treatment of infectious diseases where as Clinical Microbiology is concerned with the infectious disease management using some of the principles of Medical Microbiology. So even for the knowledge of Clinical Microbiology, some of the core principles of Medical Microbiology are used. So, I would suggest you to go with Medical Microbiology between the above mentioned courses.
9th June 2017, 10:29 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

It is very good that you have completed your B.Sc course and you are interested for higher studies in the relevant field.
Both the above mentioned fields are very much demanding nowadays, opting any of the course will be a better option for a particular. So, I will suggest you to opt the one in which you are more interested as you have to study the matter. So, just opt the stream which you are interested and go ahead towards your career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?