7th June 2017, 06:29 PM
Mausam gohil

What is the scope of doing M.Sc after completion of B.Sc Microbiology?

What is the scope of doing M.Sc after completion of B.Sc Microbiology? Is it good to go for it or not? Can you please share with me your experience of taking the M.Sc course and suggest me the best on the same? Hope I will get a positive reply.

Related Questions:
8th June 2017, 12:53 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of doing M.Sc after completion of B.Sc Microbiology?

Scope of doing M.Sc after completion of B.Sc
Microbiology:-

Master of Computer Application

Masters of Business Administrator

B.Ed

M.Sc in Microbiology

M.SC in Botany

M.Sc in Chemistry

Clinical Microbiology

Nano Microbiology

Agricultural Microbiology

Veterinary Microbiology.
8th June 2017, 03:10 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of doing M.Sc after completion of B.Sc Microbiology?

Yes, it is a very good decision to go for master's degree in microbiology. There are lots of career opportunities available after completion of the course. So, in order to give you the proper information regarding the career of microbiology, I have attached a link below. Find the attachment below and download the file in which you can find the total details regarding the scope and many other related details, so go through it carefully.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Microbiology career.pdf(6.34 MB, 28 views)
8th June 2017, 11:39 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Scope of doing M.Sc after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology:

Yes, it's a good choice to go with Master of Science (M.Sc) course after successful completion of B.Sc in Microbiology. You may find job opportunities after completion of Graduation. But if you can go ahead with Master's degree after Graduation, then it would be the best choice in order to find good number of job opportunities.

There are several course opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology course. Here are the list of top courses that are available,

>> Master of Science in Microbiology

>> Master of Science in Clinical Microbiology

>> Master of Science in Medical Microbiology

>> Master of Science in Environmental Microbiology

>> Master of Science in Food Microbiology

>> Master of Science in Nano Microbiology ....etc.,

Although there many courses, the best course you may go with is M.Sc in Microbiology in order to find good number of job opportunities in several organizations.
9th June 2017, 10:24 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

There are lot of opportunities after the completion of M.Sc in Microbiology. A person can be in the education field and can further do Ph.D in the same.

Candidates after gaining the degree can indulge themselves in various fields like Forensic Science Laboratories, Higher Education Institutions, Healthcare Organisations,Pharmaceuticals etc.

Candidates can work as a profile of:-

Sales or Technical Representative
Clinical and Veterinary Microbiologists
Medical Technologists
Biomedical Scientist
Clinical Research Associate
Microbiologist
Pharmacologist
Food Technologist
Scientific Laboratory Technician etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?