13th September 2015, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Best institutions to study M.sc. in eother Clinical Microbiology or Biomedical Science in Mumbai?

I had graduated from the University of Maiduguri in Nigeria with a degree of Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science and specialized in Medical Microbiology. I now want to pursue my M.Sc. in either Clinical Microbiology or Biomedical Science in Mumbai. I really need your help to know the best institution to study.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  2. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  3. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  4. Am i eligible for the post of drug inspector after completing MSc in Biomedical Science? I have done MSc in Biomedical Science subjects
  5. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks
  7. Can I go for MSc in Clinical Research after completing BSc Microbiology with Biotechnology?
  8. Which is better among Genetics, Industrial Microbiology, Biomedical and Microbiology to study in M.Sc for B.Sc(Microbiology) candidate?
  9. How to take admission for MSc(microbiology) in Mumbai University
  10. Which is a better course between MSc Microbiology and Clinical Research?
  11. How to get a job related to core subjects after finishing B.Tech Bio Medical Engineering?
  12. Can I pursue masters in clinical research after B.Sc in microbiology?
  13. Which course to choose to study in abroad after doing BSc Microbiology between Food Microbiology and Clinical Microbiology?
  14. After completing BSc MLT with 63% from Janardhan Rai Nagar Vidyapeeth Deemed University can I do MSc Medical Microbiology/Clinical Microbiology?
  15. Difference between M.Sc(Biotechnology) and M.Sc(Clinical research)?
  16. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  17. Which course should I opt between MSc in Clinical Microbiology and MSc in Medical Microbiology after completing BSc MLT
  18. What to do after B.E Bio-Medical Engineering? I am a 2nd year student of Bio Medical Engineering
13th September 2015, 06:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best institutions to study M.sc. in eother Clinical Microbiology or Biomedical Science in Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had graduated from the University of Maiduguri in Nigeria with a degree of Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science and specialized in Medical Microbiology. I now want to pursue my M.Sc. in either Clinical Microbiology or Biomedical Science in Mumbai. I really need your help to know the best institution to study.
List of the best college for Biomedical Science in Mumbai:-

amnarain Ruia College, Mumbai
Address: L. Nappo Road, Matunga, Dadar East, Mumbai, MH 400019
Phone: 022 2414 3119

Pune University, Pune
Address: Pune University Rd, Pune, MH 411007
Phone: 020 2560 1099

Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai
Address: Acharya Donde Marg, Parel,Mumbai,MH,400012
Phone: 022 2413 6051

Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai
Address: Dr Anandrao Nair Marg, Mumbai, MH 400008
Phone: 022 2308 1490

St. Xavier's College, Mumbai
Address: 5, Mahapalika Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400 001,
Badaruddin Tayabji Marg, Dhobitalao, Dhobi Talao, Mumbai, MH 400001
Phone: 022 2262 0662

Fergusson College, Pune
Address: F.C. Road, Shivaji Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, 411004
Phone: 020 6686 6000

K.C. College, Mumbai
Address: Churchgate, Mumbai, MH
Phone:022 2287 1174

Bharati Vidyapeeth University Medical College, Pune
Address: New Building, Satara Road, Dhankawadi, Dhankawadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411043
Phone:020 2433 5701
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?