24th February 2015, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Which is the better post graduation course after B.Pharm?

Which is the better post graduation course after B.Pharm? Can you please comment on this and let me know about the details? I am quite not sure on which course to take after completing B.Pharm, so it would be really helpful if someone can provide me the details on this. Thank you.

25th February 2015, 01:41 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the better post graduation course after B.Pharm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which is the better post graduation course after B.Pharm? Can you please comment on this and let me know about the details? I am quite not sure on which course to take after completing B.Pharm, so it would be really helpful if someone can provide me the details on this. Thank you.
You can select M. Pharm course after completing B. Pharma. The M. Pharm course is available with various specializations like Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Analysis. Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology & Toxicology, etc. You can look for M. Pharm in Biotechnology as well. Apart from this you can also apply for MBA in Pharmacy which is offered by many reputed universities. So, you can select any one of the course based on your interest and future ambition.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?