7th July 2015, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to study among IT and Electronics in M.Sc for B.Sc(Electronics) graduate?

Hi,
I have just completed my B.Sc in Electronics from Delhi University this year. Now I have 2 options to do which is, my Post Graduation in M.Sc(Electronics) and M.Sc in IT. I am very much confused. I want to do Electronics in my Post Graduation but I have checked many forums online where people have said that M.Sc in Electronics is not a good course wit no job prospects at all. What should I do?

Related Questions:
  1. ME in electronics and communication engineering after msc electronics
  2. Which type of jobs will I get after BSc electronics?
  3. What is the job scope if I study electronics honors in BSc? Will I be eligible to appear in GATE examination after completing raduation with electronics honors and Msc in electronics?
  4. Previous years entrance question papers of CUSAT MSc electronics?
  5. Which is better to study among IT and Electronics in M.Sc for B.Sc(Electronics) graduate? -- [New]
  6. Which one is better for my career M.Sc Electronics or M.Sc Maths (for women)?
  7. GATE Electronics and Communications after Non-Electronics studies in graduation and post graduation?
  8. Courses in the field of M.Sc. in Electronics? Top colleges in Bangalore for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Difference between M.Sc Physics and M.Sc Electronics?
  10. Information about the universities in abroad where i can study MSc Physics and Ph.D? I am a Physics graduate
  11. Is there any scope in MSc Electronics? Can MSc Electronics or MBA be done after BSc Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Msc(electronics) or Msc(informatics) from DU?
  13. What should I do after pursuing MSc Electronics?
  14. How to pursue M.Tech electronics from IIT Madras? I am doing MSc in Electronics from Dharwad
  15. Can a Maths graduate study for MSc in Astrophysics? What is the percentage required to get in BSc?
  16. Which universities allow Ph.D in electronics after completing MSc in Electronics with 74%?
  17. How to join MSc electronics? I am doing BSc electronics
  18. What should I do having done Physics honours with 80%?
12th July 2015, 09:59 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to study among IT and Electronics in M.Sc for B.Sc(Electronics) graduate?

It is a myth that post graduation in Electronics is not good and have no job perspective. Electronics is a rapidly developing field and is the future of the world. Hence its scope will increase giving rise to many job opportunities. However, it is true that it is still in its infant stage in India but it is expected to develop by leaps and bounds in the near future. Moreover, there is a good demand of skilled electronics professionals across the globe. Hence there is nothing to worry concerning the job scope. If you excel you can have lucrative career option in the electronics industry. You can also switch to IT domain even after pursuing post graduation in Electronics. You should pursue the course in which you are interested since it is you who will pursue the course and there is ample scope in every field provided you excel in that field which is not possible if you are not interested in and comfortable with the field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?