20th February 2015, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to study among M.Pharma and MBA(Pharmacy) after completing B.Pharma?

Hi..
i m final year student of b.pharm right now
i want to do master after b.pharm
so which is better for me m.pharm or
pharmacy m.b.a????????????

21st September 2016, 06:21 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to study among M.Pharma and MBA(Pharmacy) after completing B.Pharma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi..
i m final year student of b.pharm right now
i want to do master after b.pharm
so which is better for me m.pharm or
pharmacy m.b.a????????????

If one wants to pursue his career in the research area in pharmaceutical profession then he can choose the M.Pharm. If the candidates interested in the management line then he can choose MBA Pharmacy over M.Pharm. There are lots of job opportunities for both the courses. The candidate should choose the course based on his interest. Many prefer an MBA over M.Pharm as the demand for the MBA is higher. You can work in the MNCs after MBA with high salary. So you can choose the course based on your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?