25th February 2015, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Courses equivalent to Master of Science offered in Abroad for 3 years Diploma in IT student?

I completed Diploma in IT (10+3) from india, I would like apply for the "equivalent to Master of Science" programmes in abroad .
I would like to know about the about the same and scholarship.I want to apply for the same in the same academic year. Please revert me the details that after completion of above diploma,Also I want to know about how can I apply for any university.

21st September 2016, 06:30 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses equivalent to Master of Science offered in Abroad for 3 years Diploma in IT student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed Diploma in IT (10+3) from india, I would like apply for the "equivalent to Master of Science" programmes in abroad .
I would like to know about the about the same and scholarship.I want to apply for the same in the same academic year. Please revert me the details that after completion of above diploma,Also I want to know about how can I apply for any university.

Sorry, it is not possible to do Master of Science or equivalent course in abroad after 3 years Diploma course in IT. The main eligibility to study Master of Science in abroad countries will be a graduation degree in India with 16 years of formal education. So you have to study B.Tech in India for applying Master of Science in abroad countries. The Master of Science course is available in IT or Computer Science in various countries. The aspirant should clear the English proficiency test like TOEFL or IELTS to study in abroad. They have to clear the GRE or GMAT as per the requirement to study in foreign countries.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?