27th March 2021, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for MSc(Software Engineering) students of Coimbatore Institute of Technology

Dear friends, I am planning to do MSc(Software Engineering) from Coimbatore Institute of Technology. So, I would like to know about the placement facility available for such MSc students of this college. Kindly let me know about the campus placement facility asap.

30th March 2021, 11:05 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Campus placement facility for MSc(Software Engineering) students of Coimbatore Institute of Technology

Campus placement facility for MSc(Software Engineering) students of Coimbatore Institute of Technology is;

Two 6 months internships are mandatory as a part of the course. One is during 7th semester and another one is during 10th semester.

Instead of examinations these internship projects will be evaluated and marks were given.

Students were placed in different companies with average package of 4 LPA.

You can get admission through TNEA exam.

You can check official website for application submission.
http://www.cit.edu.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?