28th February 2017, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Can a B.Sc Chemistry student study Master of Forensic Chemistry course? What should he do for it?

Hello sir, I am studying B.Sc Chemistry and after it want to change stream in master degree. Please tell me can I study Master of Forensic Chemistry course? What should I do for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of studying Forensic Chemistry after B.Sc. in Chemistry?
  2. Is it possible for me to get job as forensic chemist after completion of B.Sc Chemistry?
  3. Which course I can apply for in abroad after completion of B.Pharma course in India?
  4. What is the scope of MSc Forensic after completing BSc Honors from Chemistry
  5. Is M.Sc in Chemistry a better option after B.Sc in Chemistry? Previous DU M.Sc chemistry question papers?
  6. Will I be eligible to study BSc Forensic?
  7. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after studying in BSc with chemistry subject
  8. Can I study PG in Forensic Science being a Zoology, Botany and Chemistry student?
  9. What are the career options in Chemistry? I am a BSc chemistry student
  10. Can I be eligible for MSc in forensic science after appearing for T.Y.BSc in Chemistry? Entrance exam date and syllabus?
  11. Can B.Sc chemistry graduate apply for M.Sc in forensic science? -- [New]
  12. What should I study in M.Sc after completing B.Sc(Chemistry)? Courses other than M.Sc(Chemistry) to study for B.Sc(Chemistry) 3rd year student?
  13. Can I get admission to study Master degree in Genetics at Abroad with scholarship being B.Sc(Forensic Science) student?
  14. How to study for TYBSc Chemistry?
  15. Am I eligible for MSc in forensic science after reading chemistry and botany? I am a BSc Zoology student -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Best research centers for organic synthesis?
  17. How can I apply for MSc in Forensic science after finishing BSc with chemistry subject?
  18. Is it possible to do Masters in Forensic science or PG in forensic science in Mumbai?
2nd March 2017, 11:28 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Sc Chemistry student study Master of Forensic Chemistry course? What should he do for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying B.Sc Chemistry and after it want to change stream in master degree. Please tell me can I study Master of Forensic Chemistry course? What should I do for it?

Yes, a B.Sc Chemistry student can study M.Sc Forensic Science course. Candidates who have completed B.Sc Forensic Science or B.Sc in Science or MBBS or BDS or BVSc or B.Pharm with at least 50% marks shall be eligible for the M.Sc Forensic Science course. He has to apply to the college either through online or through offline for the admission. The admission to the course will be done through an entrance examination in some universities. The course will be two years duration. The course can be studied in the following universities.

Jain University - Official Website

Gujarat Forensic Sciences University - Official Website

Amity University - Official Website

Panjab University - Official Website
2nd March 2017, 10:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Sc Chemistry student study Master of Forensic Chemistry course? What should he do for it?

Yes, you can surely apply for master in forensic chemistry on the basis of your B.Sc chemistry degree. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university.

Just apply when there is a notification by the concerned university. B.Sc chemistry is definitely a valid degree for forensic courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?