12th November 2015, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I study PG in Forensic Science being a Zoology, Botany and Chemistry student?

Respected Sir,
I want to study Forensic Science. But now I have just completed my S.Y.B.Sc with Zoology, Botany and Chemistry. Can I go for PG in Forensic Science?

22nd November 2015, 12:54 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PG in Forensic Science being a Zoology, Botany and Chemistry student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I want to study Forensic Science. But now I have just completed my S.Y.B.Sc with Zoology, Botany and Chemistry. Can I go for PG in Forensic Science?

Yes you can do M.Sc Forensic Science.

The eligibility to study the course is pass in B.Sc with physics, chemistry, zoology, botany, biochemistry,
microbiology, B.Pharm, BDS or applied science.

The duration of the course is 2 years.

The course is available in many colleges/universities across India like Osmania University, Punjabi University,
Gujarat University, Amity University, Gujarat Forensic Sciences University, Jain University etc.
22nd November 2015, 04:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PG in Forensic Science being a Zoology, Botany and Chemistry student?

Yes, you are eligible for M.Sc in Forensic Science degree course because most of the colleges accept life science graduates for this course. Admission will be mostly based on entrance exam conducted by the institute.

Just apply for admission when admission is announced by the concerned university. You will get admission based on merit through counselling.
5th February 2016, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the entrance exam date for msc forensic science in ju and also know about the entrance test who students are want to know study in this course they passed bsc with chemistry zoology.
3rd March 2016, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I study PG in Forensic Science being a Zoology, Biochmistry and Chemistry student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?